Broken Bones – We Can Help
Bone fractures, mostly, heal without any long term effects on your lifestyle, sometimes however, it may become complicated with a debilitating effect, a prolonged recovery time and some psychological issues. Some of the main accidents causing broken bone injury are;
  • Slip, Trip or Fall
  • Road Traffic Accident
  • Workplace Accidents
If you are in such a situation where an injury due to a complex fracture has made an impact in your life, then it may very well qualify for a compensation. Why not contact us to check whether you are eligible to make a compensation claim, where our experienced personal injury claims management companies can direct you to an specialists legal representative who will advise you and guide you through your claims process, should you wish to proceed with making a claim. You can instruct a solicitor of your choice. Simply fill in our contact form.
How We Can Help You
The first thing you need to do is provide us with some of the basic information about you and your injury, this allows us to quickly allocate your case to one of our experienced partner claims management companies.   In order to assess your case your allocated claims company will give you a call to discuss your claim and establish the nature and severity of your injury.   If a claim is established the claims company will recommend a specialist solicitor who is experienced in your injury type. If you decided to go ahead with making your claim the representing solicitors will typically charge you a success fee of 25% plus VAT from the amount recovered, although this will be subject to your individual circumstances and the actual fee may be more or less than this   You are not charged for the service we provide; we receive a fee from the claims management company which you are allocated. The recommending claims company may receive a recommendation fee directly from your legal representative, if you agree to proceed with your claim. You are under no obligation to use our services and can instruct your own independent solicitor.